- Appropriate, lined swimwear is required asdefined by pool staff.
- Swimwear must be colorfast, and of a low water absorbent, quick drying, lightweight
material suitable for swimwear, such as Lycra, Spandex, or nylon.
- No thongs or provocative swimwear permitted.
- “Street” clothing, cutoffs, gym shorts,
T-shirts, undershirts and bras are not permittedas swimwear.
- Swimwear should not be so loose, or contain so much extra fabric, that it endangers the safety of the wearer or other swimmers.
- Under garments are not allowed to be worn with bathing suits.
- These rules will be enforced for both the safety and enjoyment of our valued guests. Aquatic staff reserves the right to check for proper swimwear.
- If it is found that you are not wearing proper swim attire, you will be asked to exit the water.