- Outside food and beverage is not permitted inside the waterpark (water is allowed). Baby food is permitted. No glass containers.
- Parents, please watch your children at all times
- Rubber swim pants and swim diapers are required
- Inflatable floats are not permitted
- Proper swim attire is required for entrance into all aquatic areas
- Guests are allowed to bring (1) unopened 20 oz. bottle of water per guest into the waterpark.
- No outside food or snacks are allowed inside the waterpark
- Guests may bring baby food, formula, and milk but only in plastic containers*Glass is not permitted anywhere inside the waterpark
Pavilion Rental Food Policy: Outside Food and Drinks are not allowed in Waterworks Waterpark except for bottled water (not flavored) and a birthday cake/cupcake. We do have a refrigerator to store dessert but in rare cases, we may not have the space. We ask that you bring a normal size cake or cupcakes otherwise we may not have the space in our refrigerator to store it. We offer large pizzas (Pepperoni or Cheese) at $15/pizza and 2-gal drink coolers of fruit punch or lemonade for $10 each. All other food must be purchased off of the concessions menu. Bags will be searched at the Front Gate for weapons (to include water guns), outside food and floatation devices. Please be sure to remove all outside food and return it to your vehicle. Waterworks Waterpark cannot hold food or drink items for guests. We have picnic tables available for guests outside the park. The wristbands and food choices will be purchased and paid for the day of your pavilion rental.